Dr. Rydni Pastor
Dr. Red’s expertise in Oral Surgery came from a combination of countless patient handling experience and extensive training both locally and internationally.
Learning didn’t stop when Dr. Red graduate from the University of the East and gaining her license in 2016. To hone her skills even more, she took up various oral surgery training at different learning institutions such as UP – PGH in 2016, DIO Implant in 2017 and in 2018 she went under immense training at Okayama University in Japan.
She believes that every patient deserves elite oral surgery care.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Program – Okayama University Hospital Okayama, Japan
- Training Course for Diagnostic Applications of CBCT in the Dental Practice – Manila, Philippines
- UP-Manila College of Public Health Basic Training Course in Occupational Dental Health – Manila, Philippines
- Endodontic Society of the Philippines 3rd Quarterly Scientific Seminar – Ortigas, Pasig City
- Craniomaxillofacial Workshop on Cleft Lip and Palate Management, Makati Medical Center Department of Otorhinolaryngology – Makati City, Philippines
- Philippine Academy of Implant Dentistry and Philippine Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons-Scientific Seminar – Lung Center of the Philippines, Quezon City, Philippines
- Craniofacial Center & Hospital Consortium Program, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – PAOMFS Manila, Philippines
- Perio-Implant Training program DIO IMPLANT Philippines- UP Philippine General Hospital program in Oral Surgery – University of the Philippines Manila, Philippines